Thus far, our Translation Agency has carried out over 484,000 translation projects for its customers (last count on 12/09/2019). These projects include small documents with a turnaround time of approximately 30 minutes up to projects consisting of more than 2 million words with a delivery time of several months. At times, speed is more important than quality. However, there are also many cases where the translations must be accurate due to considerable potential legal consequences.
We translate analyst reports, medical documents, contracts and other important texts. We also translate market reviews. We are also proud of the fact that we were offered the opportunity of translating President Obama's inauguration speech before it had been published in the daily press.
The confidential nature of these documents requires specific measures from our side in relation to technical as well as legal measures. We are well deserving of our clients' trust in us. This is why we are discreet regarding our client names. However, we can refer to a number of core aspects that indicate the scope of our service:
- Our client database includes more than 7,000 clients in 109 countries
- 92% of our new business contacts assign us one or more continuing assignments
- We work for international financial institutions, and (national) authorities from the Galway City Council up to the German-Irish Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Independent surveys award our translation organisation with a 4.9 rating (out of 5)
- Translation agencies as well as language institutes also assign us (complex) projects.
Should you wish to see a list of some of our clients then it is always possible to contact our Project Managers by email. One of the Project Managers will prepare a selection of referees from our client database for whom projects similar to your project have been carried out. All clients have been asked for permission to use them as a referee.